Product Manager (Business Intelligence)
|Location:||San Clemente, CA|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
As the Product Manager you will be a leader in owning key DealerSocket products managing new products, enhancements and defects. You will be the voice of our internal and external customers as a member of an extremely collaborative agile Scrum team in our Engineering organization. You will be responsible for executing the vision and strategy of our DealerSocket products through a fast paced and innovative product life cycle and be required to bridge the world of development to meet the needs of our sales future.
- You will be a part of a team of Product Managers and Owners who drive innovation within DealerSocket through the health and enhancements of our core products.
- You will schedule meetings with your team members and key stakeholders to present and train on how we are executing the company vision and strategy of product.
- You will be expected to prioritize very effectively a product roadmap and to understand clearly then needs of future enhancements for existing products to make them more successful and valuable.
- You will work with dynamic development organizational software that will allow you to manage your story and defect backlog and to see clearly team velocity and plan.
- Research and Discover consistently to understand current innovations and the competitive landscape to improve the current state of the product you own.
- Be responsible and own third party relationships and be able to help understand and present how outside vendors can benefit DealerSocket and drive revenue.
- Lead an Agile Scrum team through collaboration of agile stories, backlog grooming and clear presentation of future steps to enhance a product.
- Evangelize, Motivate and Educate the organization in regards to the products that you own to present a clear understanding and knowledge of how our product succeeds.
- Communicate often and charismatically to all employees within DealerSocket regarding expectations and challenges of current products and deadlines.
- Bachelorís degree
- Excellent Verbal and written communication
- Experience creating wireframes or mockups to allow collaboration with designers or engineers.
- Agile Product Management/Ownership experience is desired.
- Automotive Industry knowledge and experience is a positive.
- Track record for collaboration with team members positively surrounding product knowledge, product delivery and product enhancement.
Business Intelligence Qualifications
- Experience creating and managing business intelligence products previously.
- Ability to analytically use data to define trends and analyze data within the automotive industry.
- Excellent Communication in communicating the result of data and to be able to express these results clearly and simply to the organization.
- Be able to intelligently look at data and recommend solutions in creating more value or revenue though analytics.
- Create a vision for the future of analytics while working with a team to display widgets and reporting that our useful for our clients.
- Understand and enhance our Key Performance Indicators used in our reporting and ensure the quality of that data.
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing Concepts is expected.
- Understanding of Logi Analytics is a plus.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.