|Location:||San Clemente, CA|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits package including: Career Growth, Onsite Gym and Basketball Court, Casual work environment, Base Salary plus Bonus, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off and Holidays and you'll be working with some Amazing Engineers!|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Since 2001, our rapidly growing company (30%+ per year!) with over 360 employees is a premier technology company in the automotive dealership industry with customers in the United States, Canada and Australia. Our self-hosted products scale (2800 active dealers and 132,000 active users) and deliver results ( 26% of cars sold in the US came out of DealerSocket products in 2012). Our Saas products run the gamut from mobile to desktop to data warehouse and this suite of products is second to none! If you are a highly motivated individual who is passionate about what you do, Apply Today for one of our open positions and become a member of our dynamic growing team!|
To learn more about DealerSocket, please visit: www.dealersocket.com
WE ARE GROWING AND WE'RE HIRING!!!
Full time opportunity for a Database Engineer with a background in Database Modeling and Design. This is a hands-on coding position that will include some architecting and modeling.
• Analysis, design and development of all aspects of Database Components on the SQL Server platform including table creation, design and maintenance, Business Domain Modeling, creating and supporting data imports, creating and maintaining stored procedures using T-SQL, supporting .NET Application Development Efforts.
• Perform DBA duties to support development tasks including but not limited to creating jobs, indexes, performance tuning, creating data update scripts.
• Perform various data architecture tasks.
• Assist developers with database scripts and general database questions.
• Ensure database best practices and standards are followed
• 4 years college degree or equivalent
• 7+ years of experience in a SQL Server environment with Stored Procedures
• Experience with data modeling, data analysis, data profiling and data mapping
• Excellent communication skills
• A motivated team player
• Expertise in a least one major RDBMS, preferably SQL Server 2008+
• Stored Procedure Development using SQL Server 2008/2012
• Performance Tuning
• DBA Administration activities including data migration
• Database Design
• Report Development
Nice to Haves:
• High Availability and Disaster Recovery experience
• Experience in analysis and design of ETL programs (e.g. SSIS)
• .NET Development experience (C#)
• Data Modeling Experience with ER-Studio
• Experience with ORM Mapping Frameworks
DealerSocket, Inc. is proud to be an EOE, M/F/D/V employer. We value diversity at every level.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.